Alessi Dede Doorstop Pink Philippe Starck
Alessi Dede Doorstop Pink Philippe Starck – An unconscious world transformed into an expressive and functional object. The re-edition of Dédé is made of thermoplastic resin and is available in three versions: black, pink and with a Brown Metal PVD finish. Dédé is a perfect example of Starck’s poetic: an object capable of surprising, conveying emotions and recalling memories.
Designed by Philippe Starck in 1996 and originally produced in die-cast aluminium, the Dédé doorstop is a sculptural figure that gives life to one of the many anthropomorphic characters typical of the French author’s poetic imagery.
An evocative form becomes a familiar everyday companion.
– Thermoplastic resin doorstop
– Available in three colours: black, pink and with Brown Metal PVD finish
– Non-slip rubber base protects the surface on which the doorstop is placed
– For indoor or outdoor use – Designed by Philippe Starck
– An evocative, poetic design – A familiar presence to make any room unique
– An object to surprise and excite
Doorstop in thermoplastic resin, pink.
Size: H 17.5 cm, W 17.5 cm, Depth 16.5 cm