ibride Rastignac Ltd Ed Portrait
“Halfway between art and design, Collector brings together Ibride’s limited editions, chosen collaborations and reissued showpieces.”
Protagonist of 27 novels from the Comédie Humaine, the handsome Eugène de Rastignac is seductive, disillusioned, cynical, playful, borderline immoral and desperately trying to belong to high society, and does not miss the chance to seduce us again.
The portrait of ‘Rastignac’ has been created with the utmost stringency in terms of printing and framing.Signed by the author and numbered, Rastignac comes with a certificate of authenticity. This limited edition portrait has been printed on aluminum and framed in-house using an extra mat material with silky feel.
- LIMITED, NUMBERED AND SIGNED EDITION, 300 PIECES
- CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY SIGNED BY THE AUTHOR
- QUALITATIVE PRINTING
- INNOVATIVE, METICULOUS AND REFINED FRAME
- WALL FIXING INCLUDED
- Material : Printed aluminum and frame in black HPL
- Mat finish
- Dimensions : H.85 x L.64 x W.4 cm
- Weight : 7 kgs
- Made in France
- Indoor use