Qlocktwo Touch Table Alarm Clock Rust
Qlocktwo Touch Table Alarm Clock Rust – QLOCKTWO® DISPLAYS TIME WITH WRITTEN WORDS. LIKE A GOOD FRIEND.
With the QLOCKTWO FLASHSETTER* it is even easier to set your QLOCKTWO. After having installed the FLASHSETTER on your smartphone, the current time of your smartphone will be transmitted to your QLOCKTWO in no time by pressing the “FLASH”-button.
Start your day the right way. QLOCKTWO have reimagined the classic alarm clock by displaying time in written words. The time is displayed in five minute intervals with four dots to represent the minutes in between: one dot will illuminate to show that it’s one minute past the time displayed; two dots will illuminate to show two minutes have passed. The cover is held on by magnets, making it easily changeable to suit your interior. The alarm function is activated by pressing the alarm function on the back of the clock, and the letters’ brightness automatically adjusts to the ambient light. What’s more, the night setting enables you to turn off the light completely, and read the time with a simple touch on the top of the clock.
Since its launch, the QLOCKTWO family has received more than 20 international awards including the Red Dot Design Award, the iF Product Design Award and the ADC Europe’s Gold Award.
- Material: wood
- Front cover: metal
- Dimensions: 13.5×13.5cm
- Displays time with written words
- Changeable laser cut steel cover
- Displays the time in five minute intervals
- With four dots to represent the minutes in between
- Alarm function with snooze mode
- Night touch mode – the time display is completely dark
- QLOCKTWO – Baselword 2018 WATCH VIDEO
- Power supply: 110 – 230 V – Reduced power consumption due to brilliant LED technology
- Frontcover TOUCH exchangeable
The Brand: Since 2009, Qlocktwo have been handcrafted individually to order at their factory in Schwäbisch Gmünd. Every single piece manufactured with love and care. Quality made in Germany. Qlocktwo have been awarded with numerous international awards.