Eva Solo Tea Maker Neoprene Cover 1L
Don't Panik - Shop with confidence
- Established 2001
- UK largest independant stockist
- UK customer support
- UK next working day delivery avaliable on ALL in stock items
- 5 star feefo reviews
- Secure payments
Spoon tannin-free tea leaves that can brew indefinitely directly into the glass flask. Insert the filter and the leaves stay in the flask when you pour. For tea that only needs to brew for a few minutes, spoon the leaves into the filter instead.
Fully depress the plunger after brewing and pour - it is not necessary to remove the tea leaves or the filter. The tea maker is drip free and has a tip-up lid that automatically opens when you pour. The neoprene cover keeps your tea nice and warm.
- 100% drip-free
- Insulating neoprene cover keeps the tea hot
- Tip-up lid opens automatically when pouring
- Materials: Silicone, Stainless steel, Borosilicate glass
Designed: 2004 Denmark
About the brand
News from our blog
'Dialoguing with ambiences'... Fiam Apparently, there is a famous puzzle in mathematics and physics courses that asks, "Why does a mirror reverse left and right, but not up and down?" This will gi...